In today’s global environment, you need to be confident that your IT network is secure.
Cyber-attacks are many and varied, and server attacks can cost you money, affect your operations, or take your business website offline. For these reasons, every modern organisation must have a comprehensive IT security strategy to protect their data and IT infrastructure.
Mercury IT offers managed cyber security services that are accessible to organisations of all sizes, from small businesses to Trans-Tasman corporates, and are tailored to your budgets and individual security requirements.
We design, implement and maintain a comprehensive approach to cyber security management with multiple levels:
- Workstation and device security including antivirus, spam and malware protection
- User identity and access management including 3rd party application use
- User security policies
- Wi-fi and internal network security
- Hosted and on-site firewall and perimeter network management
- Security audits
- External vulnerability and penetration testing
- Desktop and device encryption
Our hosted firewall service creates a secure perimeter, preventing against unauthorized access to your network infrastructure, and prohibiting access to inappropriate web content, restricting downloads of infected files, and enabling secure use of your network. It can also be customised to allow employees to secure remote access to company resources.