How did Mercury IT replace Accuro’s in-house IT resource, with a complete managed service for software, support and hosted infrastructure?
For 40 years, Accuro has been providing their members with comprehensive health insurance cover and personal service at the lowest possible premiums.
When Accuro’s IT Manager headed off-shore, rather than replacing him, Accuro chose to completely outsource their IT support, infrastructure, and management to Mercury IT.
Geoff Annals, Chief Executive at Accuro “We knew Mercury from the work they have done for affiliated organisations. Mercury’s style of support and level of commitment to their customers made them a natural choice when it came to improving our IT support and systems”.
Mercury IT worked with Accuro to design and architect a completely cloud-based server solution. This was completed with zero downtime to the business, and now provides a flexible infrastructure solution as Accuro’s resource capacity requirements change over time.
On the technical side Mercury now looks after:
- Fully outsourced user help desk for all Accuro staff
- Unlimited on-site and remote support
- Hosted Servers running a wide range of systems
- Virtual Remote Desktop
- Cloud Infrastructure (Linux and Windows)
- Office 365 QMTH licencing
- Cloud Antivirus, SPAM and Malware Protection
- Hosted Firewalls
- Data backup and recovery
- Microsoft monthly server subscription licensing
- Office365 licensing as part of the managed services agreement
Geoff and the Accuro team see Mercury IT as a key support partner, to help continually improve systems for efficiency and accuracy, while managing consistent IT costs.
If your organisation is looking for an IT partner than can help you on all IT fronts, then get in contact so we can add your success story to the list!