Mercury IT is an ICT Services organisation located in Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton and Melbourne. We have been providing Technology solutions for over 25 years. We manage IT services for more than 3,000 users, 250+ servers and approx 200+ organisations. We have over 25 years’ experience providing secure, reliable and quality IT support and infrastructure solutions for a variety of clients including corporations, not-for-profit organisations and multi-site businesses. We have a team of 40 professionals, including qualified technical engineers, software developers, project managers and administrators who work hard to deliver results and drive innovative IT solutions. This ensures that your organisation’s technology is in safe hands now, and future-proofed for tomorrow. The team is led by Corry Tierney, Pauline Arkinstall, Elliott Breen, Peter Moran, and Jason Peak.
Mercury IT has been providing ICT solutions to businesses for over 25 years
Who We Are
Technical Services (NZ)
Technical Services (Aus)
How We Deliver A Service
Our objective is to provide you with a reliable, secure and cost effective ICT managed service, that allows technology to work seamlessly for you while you focus on running your core business.
Our staff are Microsoft certified with experience across all aspects of IT, which means your business will always be in a safe pair of hands. We create a friendly and fun working environment with a culture and values that retains our well remunerated and qualified team.
Our approach is 100% client focused. We need to understand your requirements and business strategy and ICT needs and to provide a comprehensive managed services program that meets these needs, with a fixed monthly budget your business.
Rather than being a team of technicians working on technology solutions, we are a service company delivering technology.
All of our team is aligned with our culture, values and service driven approach. Recruitment and retention of our staff is critical to our success.
The average no of years for retention of our team is 4.75 and the top 5 (excluding directors) average is 14.6 years
Excellent feedback: 87.9%
Good feedback: 10.2%
Poor feedback: 1.9%
Our online client portal provides:
- Voice call and billing data
- Configuration items for workstations, servers, network nodes, etc
- Service tickets
- Change Management
- Call centre graphs and data (if applicable)
- Agreement invoice details
- Office 365 licenses
User ratings of our service
Comprehensive ICT support means you deal with just one company for all your ICT requirements with a ICT single service desk for your staff to contact.
Flexible commercial engagement allows us to customise a service agreement that best fits your organisation needs. We also have the Technology Liability insurance to ensure protection against risk of managing data and our professional services.
Ownership of our infrastructure and network allows us to consistently deliver reliability and performance our customers expect. Importantly it keeps us accountable.
Local expertise has a strong presence across all our functions. This provides customers with quick response times, local expertise and a collaborative culture for supporting government and businesses.
- We have highly skilled technicians located in central Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton & Melbourne.
- Retention of our staff is critical to our success. Retention of our team is 4.75 years and the top 5 (excluding directors) average is 14.6 years.
- Our positive support incident user rating feedback is 98.1% when combined with Excellent (87.9%) and Good (10.2%).
- Majority (80%) of support calls are resolved 1st time over the phone/email by our Microsoft qualified service desk.
- Mercury IT offers a full set of Technology services from Infrastructure, ICT Service Desk, Internet, WAN, Voice, Office 365 and Web/Software Development
- Ownership of our infrastructure and network allows us to consistently deliver reliability and performance our customers expect. And it keeps us more accountable
- We have infrastructure in multiple data centres creating a high level of redundancy and resilience in our network
- Our approach is 100% client focused, we are proactive and are always looking for ways to improve our services. This includes our client portal, technical support chat and self-help knowledgebase
- We are a direct Microsoft Partner including direct Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) & Qualified Multitenant Hoster (QMTH) provider. The majority of our team are certified/qualified in Microsoft technologies.
- We aim to provide the best solution for each individual client; from infrastructure, hybrid solutions and software licensing to account management and reporting.
What We Do
Our Services include:
ICT Service Desk
- Workstation & Device Management
- Monitoring and reporting
- Office 365 Support and deployments
- Windows and MAC support available
- On premise or cloud based
- Management and reporting
- System management (patching)
- Geographical backups
- Server administration and OS support
- Microsoft and Linux support available
- Website hosting and monitoring
- ICT Service Desk
- Our own managed and supported Tier 3 based Private Cloud Infrastructure solutions
- Private, public and hybrid cloud solutions
- DR / BCP solutions
- Licensing - Provide all software licensing options including SPLA, CSP & Azure
- Firewall protection and management
- Server and workstation endpoint protection (AV, malware, ransomware)
- Network & Penetration Vulnerability Testing
- Cloud security
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- Web Content Filtering
- Mobile Device Management/BYOD
- Software Vulnerability Testing
- Full ISP with our own core network
- Managed WAN & Internet Connectivity
- Cloud PBX and onsite phone solutions
- H/W and S/W licensing and procurement
- Web and software development